Vintage Mens Watch, Waltham Premier, Bartlett, Art Deco, 9 Jewels, Curvex Type Curved case, Sub Seconds, 1930s
Amazing watch for a fabulous price! You will find this model offered by most vintage watch shops for around $400.00.
• Size – 22 mm wide x 34 mm lug to lug
• Working Condition – Winds, Sets, Runs, Keeps Time
• Color – Yellow gold filled and stainless steel curved case
• Circa – Mid 1930s
• Case back is signed – Apex Stainless*
• Inside case back is signed – Premier Waltham stainless back 420467
• Movement is signed – Waltham Bartlett 750 USA Fine Jewelers Premier A 16892 (this is the serial number)
• Band – brown leather vintage with gold color buckle and keeper
• Maker / Distributor – American Waltham Watch Company
• Remarks – Here is a recent estate find. This is a rare vintage working 1930’s Waltham Premiere Art Deco gold filled watch, by Waltham Watch Company of Waltham, Mass, with a 750 caliber movement, considered the best movement made by Waltham. The vintage and period correct brown leather watch band fits smaller to medium men’s wrists. In very good vintage condition. Click and zoom the photos for details.
*Apex Watch Case Mfg Co, 304 E 45 St, NYC
To Buy this Watch or for More Information: Waltham Premier Watch