Vintage Men’s Watch, Pierre Jacquard, 17 Jewels, Tropicalized, 1960s, gold plate bezel, silvery dial, raised golden hour markers
• Size – 30 mm wide x 35 mm lug to lug
• Working Condition – Winds, Sets, Runs, Keeps Time
• Color – yellow/natural gold plate bezel, silvery dial, raised golden hour markers
• Circa – 1960s
• Movement – 17 Jewels
• Band – Brown / Khaki new old stock one piece striped nylon.
• Maker / Distributor – Pierre Jacquard
• Remarks – Tropicalized, With regard to the term ‘tropicalized’, it is generally understood that the term means to make or adapt the watch for use under tropical conditions, to be. water resistant, shockproof, and temperature compensated. Mid Century Modern, Bauhaus Style, great stainless steel case back with scuba diver! Pierre Jacquard Watches are a product of the Viva Time Corporation of New York.
To Find Out How to Buy this Watch or for More Information: Pierre Jacquard