Vintage Watch, Classic Citizen Quartz, Rectangular Bezel, Gold Plate Case, White Dial, Roman Numerals, Date Window at the 6, 1980s Glamour
Extremely high quality Vintage Citizen Watch with a timeless rectangular design, perfect for every day or for special occasions. This is what would properly be classified as a man’s watch from the era in which unisex design was popular, so it could be worn by a man or a woman easily and happily.
• Size – 24 mm wide x 35 mm lug to lug
• Working Condition – Sets, Runs, Keeps Time
• Color – Gold plate bezel, Stainless steel back
• Circa – 1979-1980
• Movement – high quality Quartz battery movement
• Band – Original vintage black genuine leather, worn but wearable, fits up to about an 8 inch wrist
• Maker / Distributor – Citizen Watch Company
• Remarks – Vintage Citizen Dress Watch with Date Window, Quartz, Rectangular Gold Tone. The design is inspired by the most famous 1920s rectangular watch. This handsome watch has the same grace and elegance. Dial is signed: Citizen, Quartz, 6010 546958 SMS
The Citizen Watch Co. Ltd., began life in 1918 under the name Shokosha Watch Research Institute. The mayor of the city demanded that the Shokosha-Watch Institute should have a bearing on all citizens (hence the name Citizen), in so far as “people appreciated and benefited from the institute’s results”. The Citizen Watch Co., continues to be a leading manufacturer and marketer of watches and clocks – and is one of Japan’s “Big Four” watchmakers.
Read More Here: CITIZEN WATCH