Vintage Men’s Watch, Waldman Swiss Watch, Black Dial Watch, Two Tone Watch, Running, Hand Wind, Military Style Case, Red Sweep Second
No one you know has a watch like this one!
• Size – 33mm across not including crown x 41 mm lug to lug
• Working Condition – Winds, Sets, Runs, Keeps Time
• Color – Stainless Steel Case, Black Dial, Silver Color Trim, Red second Hand
• Circa – 1950
• Movement – Swiss Made Manual Wind Jeweled Movement
• Band – Handsome new old stock vintage JB Champion genuine lizard calf
• Maker / Distributor – Edward A. Waldman Company, Switzerland.
• Remarks – Handsome military style black and silver color watch. Scarce maker. Date function working fine.
Edward A Waldman, importer of Swiss Watches, 516 Fifth Avenue, New York. Mr. Waldman was born in 1918 and died in 2013. In 1946, he founded the Edward A. Waldman Co., importers of quality Swiss watches. An exceptional businessman, he built the business into a leading supplier of watches for department and jewelry stores, retiring after more than 40 years in business. This is more information about Waldman Watch Co. than you will find elsewhere.
More: Waldman Watch