Size – Diameter 31.8 mm (not including crown) x mm lug to lug
• Working Condition – Winds, Sets, Runs, Keeps Time
• Color – Nickel chromium plated, stainless steel back
• Circa – 1939
• Dial – Pearl color, full chapter ring, signed: Lorton, 17 Jewels, Mulco, Antimagnetic Water & Shock Resistant
• Inside case back signed – Mulco SA, Made in Switzerland
• Movement – MULCO, SWISS, 17 Jewels, MOP
• Band – black leather
• Maker / Distributor – Made by Mulco Watch Company, Mulco S.A., La Chaux-de-Fonds, Suisse, Switzerland (founded in 1936); Lorton is one of their brand names copyrighted in 1937.
• Remarks – Extremely hard to find, excellent and rare late 1930s gent’s fine Swiss Watch of the World War II era. The MOP import code indicates it was destined for the USA market.