Vintage Men’s Watch, Rare Cartel Swiss Watch, 17 Jewels, Military Style, Doctors Watch, Stainless Steel, Full Chapter Ring, Red Sweep Second
Fabulous, Scarce World War II Era Military Watch with early center sweep second hand.
• Size – 30 mm wide x 35 mm lug to lug
• Working Condition – Winds, Sets, Runs, Keeps Time
• Color – Stainless steel, parchment color dial
• Circa – Late 1930s to early 1940
• Movement – 17 Jewels
• Band – Black leather, alligator pattern, stainless buckle
• Maker / Distributor – J G Girod
• Remarks – Extremely rare and hard to find Cartel Watch. Handsome WWII era watch. Crystal is worn but usable. Luminous hands and markers with a red second hand. Case has the screw down back for water resistance. This watch works great keeps good time. Some scratches from use. This watch is offered for sale. Follow the link below.
To Find Out How to Buy this Watch or for More Information: CARTEL WATCH