This is a high grade American made Hamilton rectangular Art Deco style watch from the 1940s. Named the “Lester”, this is a fairly tough to find model. It’s in impressive original condition, and the 19 jeweled manual wind caliber 982 is running strong. This watch comes on a vintage gold filled Speidel twist type band. The dial is original, made in sterling silver with applied 18k solid gold numerals. A charming traditional watch.
Handsome Hamilton, classic and gorgeous.
• Size – 37 mm x 23 mm
• Working Condition – Winds, Sets, Runs, Keeps Time
• Color – 14K Yellow Natural Gold Filled bezel and case back
• Circa – 1946
• Dial: AGN dial with solid 18K gold numerals
• Movement – 19 Jewels, Grade 982
• Inside Case back signed – Hamilton W Co, Lancaster PA, 14K Gold Filled, S548331
• Band – Speidel
Read More Here: Hamilton Lester