Copper Color, Chapter Ring, Red Sweep Second, Made by Enicar, Circa 1940s
The red sweep second hand is fabulous… The copper tone chapter ring is a joy to behold on the wrist! This is a classic, collectible fine Swiss made men’s timepiece.
– Winds, sets, runs and keeps time.
– Arabic numerals
– Dial appears white with copper tone outdoors, champagne with copper tone indoors
– Full chapter ring
– Signed: Alprosa, Waterproof*, Shockresist
– Made by Enicar (see below)
– 17 jewel Swiss made movement
– Incabloc protection
– Stainless steel military style case
33 mm diameter X 38 mm lug to lug
This vintage Alprosa watch is running, and keeping excellent time.
Eincar S.A. (1913-1988). Swiss made ENICAR watches were and are still considered to be high end wrist watches, of the quality that equals watches by Rolex, Omega, IWC and similar. Now you know this secret, you also understand what a great value this watch is. ENICAR S.A. registered – among others – the following trademarks: Enicar, Longeau, Etsira, Savillon, Alprosa, Swisbaby, Swisboy, Teddy, Chrono M, Sykos and Chromicar.
For more information: ALPROSA