• Size – 32 mm wide x 40 mm lug to lug
• Working Condition – Winds, Sets, Runs, Keeps Time
• Color – Stainless Steel
• Circa – 1940s
• Movement – 17 Jewels Swiss made
• Band – Fabulous Stainless Steel Wire Expansion “Slinky” style
• Maker / Distributor – Harper Watch Company, NYC
• Remarks – This is a very handsome WWII era military style watch. Antimagnetic; Incabloc. Very cool vintage wire stainless steel band is comfortable and amazing.
John Alden watches were made by the Harper Watch Company, of New York City, an importer of Swiss watch movements that were cased in the USA.
To Make This Watch Yours, or for More Information: John Alden Watch